The forms in the following table are available in Adobe's PDF format. We recommend that you use Adobe Acrobat Reader XI click here to download the free version .
Step 1) Save the forms to your desktop (or re-download if using an older document)
Step 2) Open the saved form on your computer and enter the required information.
Step 3) Re-save the form with a new name and e-mail the forms to the NBIAA.
Please note the Sanction Forms must be submitted using the NBIAA online system.
A - NBIAA Shared Athlete Form (A-1) - NEW
B - NBIAA BIDS
C - EVENT FORMS
- NBIAA Exhibition Hockey Tournament Registration Form (C-1)
- NBIAA Regional to Provincial Information Form (C -2 )
- NBIAA League Information Form (C-3)
Tournament Registration Form (C-4)
D - FINANCIAL REBATE FORMS *
- NBIAA Financial Form (D-1) ( Baseball, Basketball, Cheerleading, Field Hockey, Hockey, Soccer, Softball, Volleyball)
- NBIAA Financial Form - Group A (D-2) (Badminton, Cross Country, Swimming, Wrestling)
- NBIAA Financial Form (D-3) (Football and Rugby)
- NBIAA Financial Form (D-4) (Track & Field)
E - TEAM PERSONNEL FORMS - must be
submitted using the NBIAA online system
* Hockey Rosters must be submitted using the HCR, bench personnel must be submitted in the NBIAA online system and the HCR.
for all late additions please use the following forms:
- NBIAA Team Personnel Form (E-1)
- Hockey Team Personnel Form (E-2A) & Hockey Bench Personnel Form (E-2B)
- Non-School Personnel Form (E-3)
F - AWARD FORMS
- NBIAA Excellence Award Nomination Form (F-1)
- Emery Johnson Memorial Award Application Form (F-2)
- NBIAA Team Sportsmanship Awards Nomination Form (F-3)
- NBIAA Athlete of the Month Form (F4)
G - RECLASSIFICATION & RE-ALIGNMENT REQUEST FORM
H - MEDICAL FORMS
I - INCIDENT FORMS
J - APPEAL FORM
K - MOTION FORM
Please contact us if you encounter any difficulties downloading these forms, thank you.