HERE for the 2022-2023
Hockey Operating Regulations (updated 11-23-2022)
All head coaches must obtain a minimum certification of Development 1 by December 15th. All coaches are required to complete the Hockey Canada Coach 2 course before the start of the season and will not be permitted to be on the bench until they are certified. One bench staff from each team must also be certified at the Hockey University online Safety Course by December 15th, if not, the team will be ineligible for all games, practices and sanctioned activities. All volunteers will be required to take the online Respect in Sport course, as well as a Criminal Record Check. Completion of ‘A Coach’s Guide to the NBIAA’ course is mandatory for all registered members on the coaching staff prior to the beginning of the season, see O.R. 13.
1) Hockey Canada Coach - Development 1 - HCR 3.0 - Hockey Canada Registry
2) Hockey Canada Coach 2 - HCR 3.0 - Hockey Canada Registry
3) Register for Respect in Sport at the following link: https://hnb.respectgroupinc.com/secure/
4) Online Safety Course - HCR 3.0 - Hockey Canada Registry
5) A Coach’s Guide to the NBIAA